FINALLY THE ONE DAY VIDEOGRAPHY BOOTCAMP WORKSHOP
Monday October 9th
Video workshop workbook included.
Private FB group for support before and after.
FB Live cheat sheet
ARE YOU STILL NOT DOING VIDEO? OR DOING IT BUT NOT DOING IT WELL?
THINK YOU NEED A VIDEOGRAPHER AND CAN'T DO IT YOURSELF?
ANA BUILT HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO ONE MILLION VIEWS WITH NO VIDEOGRAPHER!
IN THIS NEW WORKSHOP ANA AND ALEX WILL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO START CREATING VIDEO.
Time 8:00am to 8:00pm
working Lunch and Dinner included
FOCUS AND DIRECTION
YOU WILL VIDEO A LIVE SESSION AND EDIT USING ADOBE PREMIER A 1-2 MINUTE VIDEO IN CLASS.
CAMERA THAT DOES VIDEO
LAPTOP FOR EDITING
LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE
Payment schedule if signing up in July
August 25th $500.00
September 25th $500.00
YouTube Statistics – 2017
Facts and Numbers
- The very first YouTube video was uploaded on 23 April 2005.
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- By 2025, half of viewers under 32 will not subscribe to a pay-TV service.
- 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV
- The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion.
- 10,113 Youtube videos generated over 1 billion views.
- 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.
- The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes
- Female users are 38% and male users are 62%.
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%.
- Mobile Youtube users spent 40 minutes on average session, up more than 50% year-over-year